Monday, July 28, 2008

dangerous feeling...

People around me (in the lab only) are all stressed out as they think that are not being productive lately.one of them were too stressed out last saturday that she had sms-ed me.I offered her some some encouraging words and she told me she felt better after sms-ing moi.I told her,it's a good thing that we are worried and stressed out for not being productive enough for that will make us realize that we are not working hard enough.This will then lead us to do something about it and so we will not be permanently unproductive!A counselor I am now huh!I am now worried because I'm not worried like them.well,to say that I'm productive,hmmmm i don't think so!but right now i'm just not worried.I just don't give a damn!yeah that's the word.DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!am i giving up or i'm just taking things easy?i'm also not worried/nervous about the proposal defending thingy.is this a good thing or i'm on my way to failure?cutting open my heart now to have a peek inside...well you know what i can see?A big sign board..let me zoom in to read it...it says...I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN SHYTE!!!!and so,whatever lahhhhhh....but i like this feeling!it makes me want to dance on the roof of my car...haih this feeling is dangerous!

No comments: