Friday, October 10, 2008

OH,IT'S THE FLAIR THAT I DON'T HAVE!!!

Every time i when i blog hop, i always wonder why many people can really write about interesting topics and i can never come out with any interesting topic and thought i am such a moron.However after practicing this blog hoping activity for quite sometime,i finally realize that i'm not that stupid after all.I realize that i have the idea and the only thing that i don't have is the FLAIR for writing.After reading a few entries from a few blogs, i realize that the topics they were discussing had at least once,came into my mind.and i even had the intention to blog about it.however when i sign in into blogger and click on the 'new post' icon(or whatever it is being called) all i can type was the title and i just can't elaborate it any further.not only that,my memory is also very volatile as my ideas and thoughts don't stay long in my mind.not long enough for me to switch on my laptop,sign in and spill it all out!
so in a nutshell,what i'm trying to say is i'm not that pathetic after all.

repeating the mantra:
I AM BRIGHT AND SHINY!!!
I AM BRIGHT AND SHINY!!!
I AM BRIGHT AND SHINY!!!

No comments: