Saturday, May 24, 2008

My cousin...

My cousin met an accident last thursday and now in a critical condition.He's having internal bleeding in 3 parts of his brain that the doctors have to wait for the bleeding to stop before they could proceed with any surgery plus his neck bone as well as his rib cage fractured.The chance of surviving is only 50%.I was not that close with him,not at all as he used to be a very quiet and timid boy.and ouuhh he's young,my age!I went to visit him in ICU that night and since then I just can't get his suffering face out of my mind.However I am glad that i actually went to visit him because at first I didn't have any plan to visit him and wanted to go home straight before my sister suggested that we pay him a visit since the hospital is on the same way. When i went to visit him,his parents were on their way and they were only informed that their only son who also happen to be their youngest child met an accident but they didn't know that he was in a critical condition.The ICU waiting room was full with sombre faces and I didn't know what to say to console them that I had decided to go to the prayers room recite him a Yaasin as I thought that was the only thing I can do for him.I pray hard for him to win his battle...

No comments: