Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dr jekyll and mr hyde...

Ok so td I type tp as i said td bende 2 hilang...
This morning I was kind of cranky and I blame the hormones!!!I thought when I reach xxx the first thing i want to do is to sms my eldest sister to cari gaduh!but until now I have not sms her...before this when i type the draft yg hilang tu,i pun tak tau why i x sms die tp now I know why...not that I know why but i'm glad that i did not sms her!she called me just now and informed me that her bf's mother passed away...nasib baik i belum cari gaduh lg!She was getting on my nerves and it was all because of the car!I don't care what car to drive be it auto or manual and i don't mind to tumpang mak aji or whoever,as long as i reach my destination!If i want to seek pleasure by driving,I would have gone to sepang circuit and bawak keta laju2 mcm org gila kt sana...furthermore if i tumpang mak aji i save Rm23.70 okkk!i kena isi fuel n min i isi RM20 and toll plak rm3.70 pegi balik.mmg my mum nk ganti tp i pikir takkan dah besaq gajah pun nk claim dr parents kot,agak2 laaa kannn...die mgg la tak payah keluar ape...so after receiving that phone call i had decided not to sms laaa kann...

and yesterday plak i had an arguement with my other half...it was all because of a tiny little thingy!i pun tak tau laa but whatever it is, i must say he is too scientific lah!I mean you cannot be dealing relationship problems using the same method you use to solve a maths or engineering equation/problem!I will not say that he manipulates my words but he sort of...serious i tak tau how to put this in words!!i'm not good with words that more often than not,i'll be using the wrong words and got myself into hot water!I think he should accept the fact that there are times when I say things but I don't really mean especially when I'm angry,cranky,depressed or sometimes i just say something with the hope that he will pujuk me...but then everytime i say 'i didn't mean it',he will say that if i don't mean what i said earlier it also means that i didn't mean it when I say I love him,i miss him,i want him and so forth.mcm smalam,i taknak duit die bila die nk bayar his lunch sbb i kata i blanje tp die taknak sbb die kata most of the time i yg bayar."it's ok,remember,nnt u have to support me and my family"i said jokingly.then he pun start la to interpret each and every word of mine.and from his deduction,he came to a conclusion that I don't trust him when he says he will take care of me and my family!he said that he do something because he want to do it and not because he has to do it or because it is his responsibility.so basically the arguement started because of the word have that i uttered.tp celah2 arguement smalam ada gak la scientific punye bende tp i tak ingat what they were.cerita2 lama pun kluar laa and i mmg lah tak boleh nk cakap ape because yg dolu2 tu salah i semuanye,so diam jelah kann...bile die marah die mmg scares the hell out of me but when he's ok, i feel he's like an angel sent down from up above...Research and science is his passion...unlike myself who doing this because somehow,I was stuck here and I feel that i have to finish whatever I had started,tu jee...yesterday he was mr hyde and this morning at 2-3ish he had transformed back into dr jekyll...

No comments: